Gear-to-Go Sale, Saturday, April 4, 10-1 pm, Tracy Hall, Norwich, VT
Whatever the season, the Upper Valley provides us all with many opportunities for indoor and outdoor activities. This is a perfect opportunity to look for good, used equipment (gear) at reasonable prices. See what your friends and neighbours have to sell (or give away) and help the Re-use movement.
What's GEAR??? Skis, snowboards, snowshoes, sleds, skateboards, balls, "sticks" (lacrosse, hockey, field hockey), helmets, bikes, boots, golf paraphernalia, racquets, fishing gear, diving gear (scuba), canoes, kayaks, paddles, camping equipment (lanterns, tents, cookware), backpacks, hiking, technical mapping equipment, photography equipment, exercise equipment, maps, books, binoculars ... and don't forget gear to wear ... jackets, fleece, boots, etc.
Another opportunity to promote RE-USE brought to you by ...
Sponsors: Town of Norwich and Sustainable Hanover
If you have stuff to sell or donate, see which of the options below would work for you.....
2) Anyone with 'Gear' they would like to sell but not enough for their own spot, join the Sustainable Hanover booth and 'sell' from there.
3) Here's how YOUR ORGANIZATION might USE THIS AS A FUNDRAISER!
- "YOUR organization" pays fee of $20 to reserve a space to be a vendor (seller) (2 spaces - $40; 3 spaces $60, etc.)
- "YOUR organization" families/friends/supporters donate good quality "gear" to be sold at Gear-to-Go!!!
- "You and/or other folks from "YOUR organization" organize and sell your stuff on April 4 from 10am - 1pm.
- Income from "YOUR organization" sales on April 4 are used to support your organization.
The Sustainable Hanover Committee supports the efforts of the community to assure that the Town of Hanover thrives for present and future generations (see Glossary for definition of Sustainability).