- Parking Payments, Appeals & Permits
- Paying Parking Tickets
Paying Parking Tickets
Last Content Update:
- Can I look up my parking ticket / account on-line?
You must know your ticket number and license plate number in order to look up ticket / account information. This is for security reasons.
- How can I pay my parking ticket?
We offer three options for payment: Online, by mail or in person.
- Credit Card Online
- Check - Payable to the Town of Hanover. Mail to:
Hanover Parking Division
P.O. Box 483
Hanover, NH 03755
- Cash - In person only at the Town Clerk's office located at 41 S Main Street.
- How long do I have to pay a ticket before late fees accrue?
Late fees will begin to accrue on tickets that remain unpaid 14 calendar days after the ticket is issued. An additional late fee will be assessed on tickets that remain unpaid after 28 days.
- What happens if I don’t pay a parking ticket?
Unpaid tickets accrue late fees. If a vehicle (or any vehicles registered to a person) has (have) a balance of $90 or more in unpaid tickets and/or late fees, the vehicle may be subject to immobilization. In some cases you may be summonsed to appear in court.
- How do I pay for a ticket that I have lost?
You must know your license plate number and the ticket number in order to look up ticket / account information. If you do not have this information please email the Parking Clerk.