How do I get a permit to burn brush?

It's the Law - Fire Permits are required by NH RSA 227-L.

Within the Town of Hanover, you must obtain a written permit from the Fire Warden by coming to the Hanover Fire Station located at 48 Lyme Road. An exception is made when the ground where you are burning is covered with snow; however, we ask that you call us before kindling the fire at 603-643-3424.

Show All Answers

1. How do I schedule an inspection (i.e. gas / oil installation, fire / life safety, daycare / foster care, place of assembly)?
2. How can I obtain a copy of a fire or ambulance report?
3. How do I schedule a station tour?
4. How do I get a permit to burn brush?