Wednesday, May 13, 2020 - 7:00pm
Due to the COVID-19 crisis and in accordance with Governor Sununu’s Emergency Order #12 Pursuant to Executive Order 2020-04, the Hanover Conservation Commission is authorized and will hold their May 13, 2020 public meeting virtually utilizing Zoom.
The public is welcome to access this Zoom meeting as follows:
Meeting ID: 118 650 775
For Zoom telephone call in: 1 646 876 9923 ID 118650775#
For assistance with any problems joining the call dial: 603-640-3214
- Regular Meeting Wednesday, May 13, 7:00 PM
- Discuss and make recommendations to NH DES regarding new dock 120 Lyme Road.
- Discuss and make recommendations to Hanover ZBA regarding replacement septic system 15 Thompson Road.
- Discuss and make recommendations to NH DES regarding Old Dana Road Culvert Replacement
- Update Hanover Trails Committee
- Update Hanover Open Space Committee
- Update Biodiversity Subcommittee
- Other business
Please understand that this new meeting format is to protect your health and the health of our board members as well as to comply with public health guidelines regarding public assembly. Please note there will be no in-person attendance allowed at this meeting.