Wednesday, June 10, 2020 - 7:00pm
Due to the COVID-19 crisis and in accordance with Governor Sununu’s Emergency Order #12 Pursuant to Executive Order 2020-04, the Hanover Conservation Commission is authorized and will hold their May 13, 2020 public meeting virtually utilizing Zoom.
The public is welcome to access this Zoom meeting as follows:
Meeting ID: 118 650 775
For Zoom telephone call in: 1 646 876 9923 ID 118650775#
For assistance with any problems joining the call dial: 603-640-3214
- Discuss and make recommendations to NH DES regarding restoration of 1375 feet of Hewes Brook shoreline.
- Update Hanover Trails Committee- Girl Brook and Mink Brook Repairs
- Update Hanover Open Space Committee
- Update Biodiversity Subcommittee
- Remaining projects for FY20 and assignment of remaining funds
- Minutes May 13, 2020
- Other business
Please understand that this new meeting format is to protect your health and the health of our board members as well as to comply with public health guidelines regarding public assembly. Please note there will be no in-person attendance allowed at this meeting.