How can I obtain a copy of a fire or ambulance report?

Call Sheri Clifford at (603) 640-3341 for a copy of a report. Please have the incident date and location information available. A signed Medical Authorization Form will need to be provided in order to obtain an ambulance report. There is a $25.00 report fee and checks should be made payable to the Town of Hanover.