How do I get a permit to burn brush?

It’s the Law – FIRE PERMITS are required by NH RSA 227-L.

Within the Town of Hanover, you must obtain a written permit from the Fire Warden by coming to the Hanover Fire Station located on 48 Lyme Road. An exception is made when the ground where you are burning is covered with snow; however, we ask that you call us before kindling the fire at (603) 643-3424.