- Servicelink, Lebanon, NH: http://www.servicelink.nh.gov/
ServiceLink is designated as New Hampshire’s Aging and Disability Resource Center and the NHCarePath Full Service Access Partner providing services for individuals of all ages, income levels and abilities and administers programs and services such as Information Referral and Assistance, Options Counseling, NH Family Caregiver Program, State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP), and Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP)
- Link to a List of Disability Resources: http://www.servicelink.nh.gov/links/disability.htm
- NH DHHS disability resource list: http://www.dhhs.nh.gov/foryou/disabilities.htm
- Granite State Independent Living: https://www.gsil.org/
Promoting life with independence for people with disabilities and those experiencing the natural process of aging through advocacy, information, education, support and transition services.
- Choices for Independence Program:
Available for seniors and adults with chronic illnesses who are financially eligible for Medicaid and medically qualify for the level of care provided in nursing facilities.
- Bureau of Elderly and Adult Services, NH: http://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dcbcs/beas/index.htm
Provides a variety of social and long-term supports to adults, age 18 to 60, who have a chronic illness or disability and to adults age 60 and older.
- Disability Rights Center, NH: http://www.drcnh.org/
Provides information, referral, advice, and legal representation and advocacy to individuals with disabilities on a wide range of disability-related problems.
- Brain Injury Association, NH: http://www.bianh.org/
Dedicated to brain injury and stroke support, prevention, education and advocacy for survivors and caregivers.
- Sunset Hill Educational Institute: http://www.sheinh.org/
Helps young people and individuals with physical disabilities discover their inner strengths so they may lead positive fulfilling lives.
- Wheelchair Health in Motion: http://www.sheinh.org/index.php/whim
- Social Security Administration: https://www.ssa.gov/