- Servicelink, Lebanon, NH: http://www.servicelink.nh.gov/
ServiceLink is designated as New Hampshire’s Aging and Disability Resource Center and the NHCarePath Full Service Access Partner providing services for individuals of all ages, income levels and abilities and administers programs and services such as Information Referral and Assistance, Options Counseling, NH Family Caregiver Program, State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP), and Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP)
- Links to Resources for Seniors: http://www.servicelink.nh.gov/links/index.htm
- Granite State Independent Living: https://www.gsil.org/
Promoting life with independence for people with disabilities and those experiencing the natural process of aging through advocacy, information, education, support and transition services.
- Choices for Independence Program:
Available for seniors and adults with chronic illnesses who are financially eligible for Medicaid and medically qualify for the level of care provided in nursing facilities.
- Bureau of Elderly and Adult Services, NH: http://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dcbcs/beas/index.htm
Provides a variety of social and long-term supports to adults age 60 and older and adults, age 18 to 60, who have a chronic illness or disability.
- Medicare Information: https://www.medicare.gov/
- Social Security Administration: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Brain Injury Association, NH: http://www.bianh.org/
Dedicated to brain injury and stroke support, prevention, education and advocacy for survivors and caregivers.
- Easterseals New Hampshire/Senior Services: http://www.easterseals.com/nh/our-programs/senior-services/
- AARP: http://www.aarp.org/
A public service of the U.S. Administration on Aging connecting you to services for older adults and their families.You can also call: 1-800-677-1116.
- Benefits Check-up: https://www.benefitscheckup.org/#/
A free service of the National Council on Aging
- Eldercare Locator: http://www.eldercare.gov/Eldercare.NET/Public/Index.aspx
- Seniors Centers & Programs
- What you need to know about abuse in later life ...
- Elder Abuse & Neglect: https://www.helpguide.org/articles/abuse/elder-abuse-and-neglect.htm
- Reporting Elder Abuse & Neglect in NH: http://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dcbcs/beas/adultprotection.htm