Can I get any plate type at the Town offices?

The Town of Hanover CAN issue regular NH license plates, Moose plates, vanity plates/intial plates, motorcycle plates, trailer plates, vanity antique plates, vanity motorcycle plates, vanity trailer plates, vanity Moose plates, Agricultural, Farm and Tractor plates
The Town CANNOT issue regular antique plates, veteran plates of any kind, commercial plates, Pearl Harbor plates, Purple Heart plates, moped pleated dirt bike plates, Handicap plates, apportioned plates. These plates can be obtained through the State of New Hampshire DMV Offices. Please call the State DMV at 603-271-2251 for questions regarding these types of plates.