- Business Recycling
- Residential Curbside Recycling
- Donate for a Good Cause
- Household Hazardous Waste
- Recycling and Disposal of Other Items
- Recycling at the Lebanon Solid Waste Facility
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I dispose of Hazardous Waste?
- Is it a holiday for Casella?
- It's afternoon and my recycling hasn't been picked up. What do I do?
- Where can I bring my trash?
Other questions? Call the Department of Public Works at 603-643-3327 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: the recycling industry is in a state of uncertainty following a major drop in the global market. As a result, these guidelines and links to websites presented here are fluid and certain to change periodically. Please check back often and when in doubt, call the Department of Public Works.