Thursday, June 4, 2020 - 7:00pm
Due to the COVID-19 crisis and in accordance with Governor Sununu’s Emergency Order #12 pursuant to Executive Order 2020-04, the Town of Hanover is authorized and will hold its public meetings virtually utilizing Zoom.
- Z2019-09: Rip Ridge Trust, Wetlands special exception, to construct a single-family residence, garage, driveway and utilities all within the wetland buffer at 30 Etna Rd (28 / 1) SR-2
- Z2020-12: Eric Henderson, Special exception, to allow a second driveway at 6 Lakeview Dr (3 / 27) RR
- Z2020-13: Christopher Snyder & Maura Doyle, Special exception, to allow a trellis archway that is greater than 4’ tall, in the front setback of 39 E Wheelock St (38 / 55) GR
- Z2020-14: Heidi J. Reynolds Revocable Trust, Special exception, to allow a second driveway at 1 Montview Dr (12 / 18) RR
- Z2020-15: Dartmouth College, Wetlands special exception, to construct a septic system within 125’ of a wetland at 15 Thompson Rd (16 / 17) RR
- Z2020-16: Matthew & Angela Griffith, Variances, to allow an addition to an existing deck at 6 Goose Pond Rd (51 / 37) GP
The public is welcome to access this Zoom meeting as follows: https://zoom.us/j/921315070
Meeting ID: 921 315 070
For those wishing to dial in for phone access: Dial – 1 646 876 9923
Type in Webinar ID: 921 315 070#
Press # a second time (it will ask for another, id, please ignore this)
During the formal public hearings, the moderator will unmute & introduce each attendee wishing to speak. Please note that there will be some lag time between the introduction and the unmuting of each participant.
Computer attendees – use the “raise hand icon” on your computer screen.
Phone attendees – raise your hand by pressing *9 on your phone.
Please preface your comments by stating your full name and the name(s) of any others who may be listening in with you. Please also state your street address.
You will be enabled to speak by the moderator in the order that appears on the list of participants. When you have completed your comment, you will be automatically muted.
For assistance with any problems joining the call dial: 603-640-3223