Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 6:30pm
Town Hall Boardroom
41 S Main StHanover, NH 03755
6:30 PM: ANNUAL BUSINESS MEETING
- Introduction of new member – Richard “Dick” Green
- Election of officers – chair, vice chair, clerk
- Meeting safety – possible change of By-Laws, Section D, Subsection 1
- Numbering of cases – FY vs Calendar year
- Less than 5-member board – “automatic rehearing” language
- Additional members suggestions
- Draft Meeting Calendar 2018
- Other Business
7:00 PM: PUBLIC HEARING
- Case #25008(-02)-Z2018-04: Mark Hammond, as Agent for Thale Jacobs, property owner of record, is requesting an Equitable waiver under Article II, Section 211, for an encroachment into the side setback. The property is located at 10 Greensboro Road, Tax Map 25, Lot 08-02, in the “RR” Rural Residence zoning district.
- Case #34014-Z2018-05: Dartmouth Corporation of Alpha Delta Phi is Appealing an administrative decision, under Article II, Section 206, “Board of Adjustment”, pursuant to Article IV, Section 405.6, that renting of office space for commercial tenancy is not a permitted use of the property. The property is located at 9 East Wheelock Street, Tax Map 34, Lot 14, in the “I” Institution zoning district. The decision being appealed is contained a letter from the Zoning Administrator dated September 8, 2017. Applicant has submitted a request to continue.
- Case #04007-Z2018-06: Erin Darrow, as Agent for the Hanover Improvement Society, property owner of record, is requesting a Wetlands special exception under Article XI, Section 1103, “Wetland, waterbody, and intermittent stream protection”, to permit the installation of a leach field within the 125-foot buffer area of Storrs Pond, 49-59 Oak Hill Drive, Tax Map 4, Lot 7, in the “F” Forestry and Recreation zoning district.
- Case #14001-Z2018-07: Michael Ridinger, as Agent for the Ridinger Family Revocable Trust of 2016, property owner of record, is requesting a Special exception under Article IV, Section 405.10, pursuant to Section 207, “Special exception”, to build a seasonal dwelling at 79 Wolfeboro Road, Tax Map 14, Lot 1, in the “F” Forestry and Recreation zoning district.
- Case #43001-Z2018-08: The Trustees of Dartmouth College, as Agent for Pine Park Association, property owner of record, are requesting a Wetlands special exception under Article XI, Section 1102, “Flood plain protection”, Subsection 1102.6, and Section 1103, “Wetland, waterbody, and intermittent stream protection”, Sub-section 1103.7, to permit wetland and wetland buffer impacts to install a bridge over Girl Brook at 41 Rope Ferry Road, Tax Map 43, Lot 1, in the “NP” Natural Preserve zoning district.