Timber Tax & Intent to Cut Information

In accordance with RSA 79, an "Intent to Cut" application must be submitted to the Assessing Department before any timber can be cut from any property within the Town of Hanover. An application may be obtained through the Assessing Department or through the State of New Hampshire Department of Revenue Administration. Further details can be obtained through the State of New Hampshire tax-related statutes, Forest Conservation and Taxation (Chapter 79; Section 10). 

Intent to Cut Form PA-7 (PDF)